Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Joan's Challenge #6

Hello!!! Happy Sunday, hope you had a great day!! I spent most of it playing with stamps. Love it!! I made this card for #6 challenge over at Joan's Gardens.
The stamps I used are from several sets. The Kitty is from Theresa Momber's set "Purrr-fectly Delightful", the basket is from Melanie's set "Spring Basket" and the sentiment is from Theresa's set "Mountain Wilderness" all stamps are from Gina K. Designs. The leaf die is by Poppy Stamps and other is by Spellbinders.


Here is the requirements for this challenge.

  • Create a Get Well card.
  • Color theme should be Green and White
  • Use some type of basket
  • Use some kind of Pattern Paper
I had fun with this card and if you click on the photo you may be able to see how green his eyes are. Did I tell you we are thinking of getting a new little cat? I keep wanting to make cat cards. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

14 comments:

Selma said...

Oh what a cute card Geri. This get well card will definitely make someone smile when they receive it. Even with a hurt hand, you did a beautiful job. Thank you for joining us again in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Patti J said...

What a pretty card, Geri. Love how you mixed Theresa and Melanie's stamp sets! Beautiful layout, and love that Spellbinder's Die!!! Take care, my friend - hugs...

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, this is incredible. It looks like that kitten and the basket were just one stamp. I have both sets and I never even thought to do that. I will have to TRY to case this one, if you don't mind. Just gorgeous. Enjoy your week.

stampingbowd said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! That has to be the cutest cat stamp I have ever run across!!! We have 2 cats...and Thursday night a starving black kitten came to our front door!!! I am guessing ....we have 3 now.

Betty Benton said...

What a darling card, Geri! That little kitty with the twine in his mouth is perfect! You created a perfect "get well" card, sure to make anyone forget about their problems for a while!

Unknown said...

this is so very cute
like that little cat in the basket
who would not like to have this

Joan Fricker said...

Geri, your card is so cue. I love how you used twine for your get well tag. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

craftieodmae said...

Beyond gorgeous, I gotta get with it and make some cards today!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is adorable, Geri! Sure will make someone perk up when they receive it.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!

Memaw said...

This is really a cute card - just love it - very creative.

Judy Inukai said...

Darling card. The kitten looks so realistic and fits perfectly in the basket.

Carol L said...

This is just wonderful, and as always - you've colored the eyes to perfection! I love the die cut and beautiful background paper in addition to your wonderful coloring of the image! Sweet!

Nancy Jensen said...

Geri, your card is soooo cute! I love your coloring on the kitty and basket. Very pretty.