Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rustic Autumn Wheel

Hi everyone!! I'm back with another post. This is another card for " Joan's Garden #25 Challenges", challenge. Joan has been having some terrific sales over at her blog the last few weeks and here is one of the stamp set I got. It is called Rustic Autumn Wheel by Heartfelt Creations.
The first time I saw this stamp was when Linda Payne did a fabulous card using it, I knew I wanted it for sure. I colored it pretty much traditionally and didn't added any emblies because the drawing is so gorgeous it really doesn't need anything else.
Stamp set: " HCPC 3327 Rustic Autumn Wheel PreCut set"


I colored the image with copic's , sponged with memento ink and the CS is GKD.

There is still time to enter in Joan's challenge and get a chance at winning the really fabulous prizes!!! I know I would love to win!!!
Thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Geri, this is certainly a beauty. Your coloring is fantastic and you are right, the image speaks for itself. Great job!!

Thanks for your beautiful entry for Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly Challenge. Your creations are wonderful and thanks so much for being a guest designer!!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Barbara Colbert said...

WOW!!! That is a stunning card!!! LOVE the stamp as well as your excellent coloring!!! NICE job!!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Your colouring is as always spot on Geri and your card is really lovely! Good Luck with Joan's Challenge.......she is sure going to make someone's Christmas with this prize!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful Geri! I wan that one too.... these Heartfelt images have made a huge dent in my stash... LOL!

Becky said...

Gorgeous coloring girl. :)

Brenda said...

I love your card. You did a super job on it.

craftieodmae said...

Don't ya just love that stamp!!!! Your coloring is perfect, and makes the whole card seem like a photo instead of a stamp!

Joan said...

Love your card..great job on the coloring

Joan said...

Love this stamp set and the coloring you did on the pumpkins!

Clare said...

Geri, your card is wonderful!

Lenoria said...

I love the card you did with this stamp set.

Selma said...

Geri your coloring is always so fantastic. You really bring this beautiful image to life. Another gorgeous card my friend.