Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a Jungle out There!

Good Morning!! The card today is for Carla's color challenge over at Stamp TV. We are to use Brown, Green and Ivory. The owl image here is from Theresa Momber's beautiful new stamp set "Hope Grows" by Gina K. Designs. The background stamps I used are from Gina's set " Picture it! The background is inspired by Theresa.



The card stock is is Gina K. Designs. I also used copic's, memento and scor-pal.
Hope your day is good and thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You pay such great attention to detail! This is perfect in every way!

craftieodmae said...

It's another one of your beautiful creations!!!!

Selma said...

Wow Geri. This is another gorgeous card. The black and green are so beautiful. I really like how you have the branch slightly out of the frame.

Payne Holler Cards said...

sorry you havent heard from me - one word...swamped!! LOL
just finished drooling over your projects I missed - that rose is incredible!! love this new set of Theresa's - need to break open the package and use it!!
hope your weatherman is right (-:
have a great day GF!