Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes

Hiya, so many challenges , so little time!!! I have been having fun playing some challenges and been loving the Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes.
This week is a sketch challenge brought to you by Silki.


For my card I used Flourishes " Life, Love and Lemons". I decided to see how the lemon slices would look if I made them Orange slices instead. What do you think? I colored them with Copic's and cut them out.The DP is BoBunny.


Hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Fabulous card Geri, great job on this sketch.

Colleen said...

Geri,
This is really cute and sunny.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very refreshing, Geri! I might have to go check this challenge out!

Betty Benton said...

Girl, I can't get over your gorgeous coloring -- looks like a freshly sliced orange. And I ought to know -- I bought 4 kilos of fresh oranges at the local street market Monday and squeezed them all yesterday -- the best oj in the world!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! So refreshing and beautiful colors! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Cheryl said...

This is the cutest card! I love the sentiment, and your oranges are fab! So glad you joined us for the FTTC this week!

craftieodmae said...

now that is just priceless!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun, cheerful card! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks scrumptious! Fun,fun card GF!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card and take on the Sketch Geri! So glad, you had a chance to play along! Hugs ~S~