Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Birthday Card

Hello, hope your week-end is going great.
I made this card for the challenge #7 over at Joan's Gardens.
Here are the requirements:
  • Create a card with lots of layers
  • Color theme should be Pink and White
  • Add some dimensional flowers.
  • Use a rectangle and an oval layer
The images are from Theresa's set "Dogwood and Butterfly" by Gina K. Designs. I used Copic's to color the dogwoods, sponging with Memento. DP and card stock is by GKD. The die is Poppystamps and Spellbinders.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Geri! The coloring is gorgeous, and of course, the stamp set is fabulous! Thanks for sharing another fabulous creation!

Selma said...

Yes, another fabulous creation Geri. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us again in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Sarah said...

Hi Geri, your card is gorgeous! Love how you've colored the flowers. Hugs

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card, Geri! Loving those flowers!!

Nan G said...

Very pretty card! Nicely colored too.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Geri, beautiful colors and coloring and love the pearls in the flower.

craftieodmae said...

I love it, and I just love that set from Theresa!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- This is so pretty! Love the pink!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is as fresh as spring! So pretty!

Carol L said...

What a pretty birthday card in those pretty shades of pink! I love the coloring on the flowers!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cant believe you can still do such amazing coloring with your hurt finger! one handed coloring and its awesome!
my idol (-:

Cheri said...

Stunning, Geri! I love how you colored those dogwoods.

Glenda said...

Gerri, this is just gorgeous! So many points of interest!

Joan Fricker said...

Geri, not sure how I missed this but I found it this morning as I was cleaning out old email.
Your card is absolutely stunning.
I love everything about it.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com