Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving and a spiecal hop!

Hi everyone!!! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! My DH and I went over to the coast to my daughter Brenda's, we had a wonderful time and it was hard to come home.

I also want to tell you about Technique Junkies Newsletter is having a Blog Hop this week (Monday through Friday), showing many of the 3-D projects included in their new CD. Several members of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, design team will be part of the hop on Thursday. Be sure to check out the hop all week.
Hope you can check it out and I will be posting something on Thursday.


1 comment:

Patti J said...

Glad you had a nice visit with Brenda! Will look forward to seeing what you created while you were there!