Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Rose

Happy Friday everybody! This card is from one of my favorite stamp sets. " a year of flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger. This is for a sketch challenge Jessica is hosting over at Stamptv.
I also did this for Melanie's blog hop, you can find out more about it here.
The supplies I used are:

A year of flowers

Kor-i-noor pencils

Black rhinestones

Basic grey DP

I did a little sponging with So Saffron.
Hope you like it and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison Cope said...

Wonderful card Geri! I love that set by Mel too!

Melanie said...

how beautiful! I love the Dps with it!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stunning coloring and use of brads. Fun job with Mel's blog hop!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Brenda said...

Beautiful, love the way you used the DP.

Phree said...

Absolutly gorgeous, love the contrasts in the colours and the way you have used the background papers to pick up the colours in both the flower and it's leaves.