Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Roses for my horse

Good morning, Well, I spent the morning taking my mom in for her eye surgery. She has cataracts and got the first one done today and all went well.
This card is a challenge from Stamptv, Gina had a tutorial on it and then a challenge. It's cas card and using Gina's 120 lb white pure luxury paper so the copics don;t bleed though. Great paper.
The horse is a stamp from Theresa's set "Outwest". The large roses are from Asela's set "Friendship's garden" and you can get them from Gina K. Designs.
Melanie is having a blog hop and giving a free set from her upcoming release to a very lucky winner and there is still time to enter. Here's her blog and then look for Mr. Linky. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Very pretty. I would have never thought to combine those sets, but that's great.