Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Quite a Catch!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. I got my new order in from Gina K. designs today and finally got back into my stamps. Kinda lost my mojo for a bit. Anyway here is a new card from one of the sets I got. It's call Eclectic Summer by Gina. I sponged the background with bashful blue, a little grey and some pink. Gina has a great tutorial on sponging skies on Stamptv.
The water is also sponged with bashful blue and night of navy. Then I stamped the image using the navy. I then added some white gel pen to put some highlights on the water. Watch for from this set! I did this for a challenge on stamptv, Cammies color challenge to use blue and red. Hope the week goes well for you.


3 comments:

Selma said...

Another beautiful card Geri. You always do a great job with water. This looks so real. I'm jealous -- I haven't received my stamps yet. I am so anxious to start working with them.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Geri! That sky and water WOWZA!! LOVE it! And you didnt loose your mojo, it was relaxing is what I call it....lol!

Phree said...

Wow Geri, what a stunning card. The stamped image is so romantic and you have created a wonderful sky and water scene with your inks. Sorry I have not been by for a while - been so busy, but it's been a pure treat for me to catch up today with all your wonderful creations.