Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My first blog award!

.I received my first blog award from Selma, who is a StampTV friend with a fabulous blog (go check it out. Selma
The rules for this award are...
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
I nominate the following fabulous blogs.
Sharri
Melissa
Deb
Cat
Kym
Thank you Selma for this honor! Have a great day.

4 comments:

Sharri said...

Thank you so much Geri!! This means a lot to me coming from you!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Thank you sooo much Geri for this award!! I am so sorry I am so late getting over here to get it!

buggin2stamp said...

Thank you so much for this award Geri. That is so sweet of you. You made my day!!

Kym Weber said...

Thank you so much for this award, Geri! What a honor to be nominated by you. This really means a lot to me. Being so new at this - about 8 months now - thought it would be a while before being recognized. Your cards are so gorgeous and I always enjoy looking what you have created. You're definitely an inspiration to me. Thank you, again!