Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Happy Camper!

I hope you all got to the Gina K. Design release party last night and Wow those girls sure put out some beautiful cards. I just love all the new sets ,this card here is from Theresa's new set "Happy Camper" I really love this one and just did three cards, there are a lot you can do with this set.
I sponged the sky with SU bashful blue and the grass is sponged with certainly celery. The rest colored with copic's. I put a mask over the mountains and then sponged, I did the same with the campfire and raccoon. I hope you like this and you can find this set at Gina K. designs.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Phree said...

Beautiful card - love that cute racoon.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE it!!!! That raccoon is adorable ... and I love how you having him toasting marshmallows!! Another beautiful scene, Geri ... just terrific!