Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fishlake


Good morning! Looks to be a hot one here today, guess summer is here!
I have two card to show you, the one this above Fishlake I named it because it reminded me of a lake we used to go to.
The fish and the mountain scene is "Happy Camper" by Theresa Momber .
The fishing pole is from "King of the Grill" by Rupa Shevde.
You can get both sets from Gina K. Designs.
Now about the top card again I used "Happy Camper" for the the background. The horse and the hat is from "Out West" by Theresa Momber. The post I made using woodgraining technique as Gina shows in a tutorial on Stamptv. The barbwire is inspired by Catdidit beautiful card she did.
The reflection on fishlake was done by using the stamp-i-ma-jig, I pretty much followed Theresa's tutorial on her Floating Lotus card and here is the link.
Hope you have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

{Thunk}!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! These are beautiful!!!! WoW! Unbelievably gorgeous, Geri ... I'm passed out on my keyboard now ...

Wait'll Theresa sees these, she'll flip-out ... in a good way, lololol!!!

Theresa Momber said...

These are amazing! LOVE what you did. Great job combining the sets. TFS!!!

AKiteFlier said...

FABULOUS - GORGEOUS - gosh Geri - I love them both! I want to go back out west now (I grew up in So Cal) and go camping! :-)