Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Elusive Butterfly

Good morning! Here is the card I made for my granddaughter's birthday. Wow! The years are flying by.
Gina from Stamptv did a tutorial on pulling pastels and this is my try at it. The butterfly is from Gina's set Eclectic Summer kit. The dp and the ribbon are Basic Grey which I bought from Gina K. Designs. I used twinklettes by Marvy, to give the butterfly a little sparkle. The pastels are by Alphacolor, I've had these around for a long time. This was a lot of fun mixing the different colors together. If you get chance to, check out Gina's tutorial, you can find it here.
I have two new follower's!!! Yes, welcome to my blog Tina and Melissa, I so love having you here!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful Geri! Love how you chalk bg turned out!