Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mark's Finest Papers- Floral Tea

Hello, I am not in the hop today, but am posting to my blog to show you the card I made from today's featured release " Floral Tea" My card, along with some of the other designers, is on the main blog post where you also will find the list of the design team members in today's hop. I've provided the list below in case you want to join in the hop.


The images from " Floral Tea" was colored with both Copic's and Prisma pencils. DP is Basic Grey and CS is by MFP. I cut off two of the cups from the stack of four. I used gold Smooch around the edges of the cups. All supplies used to make this card can be purchased at MFP.



FRIDAY, January 14, 2011-Floral Tea

Emily-

Karen-

Patty-

Roxie-

Vicki-

Liz:

Claudine-

Dawn-

Joanne T-

Nicole -

Marilynn-

Peggysue-

Susan –

Connie –

Emily N.-

Neva

Mark’s Finest Papers

Hope you enjoyed the release and hop this month! Thanks for stopping by.

27 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah just lovely Geri!!!!
The lace around your tray cloth is perfect!!!

Sharon Peele said...

Geri, love your card, great idea to add the napkin!! beautiful job!!

KC said...

this card is great! I love the "steam" coming out of the pot! great idea.

Harriet Skelly said...

OMG Geri - I just love that beautifully set table for tea!! WOW!

Claudine Poch said...

Your cards are always gorgeous, and this is not exception! I love how you only used two of the stacked cups! I'll have to try that.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers Geri! Your tea cups are amazing... colored perfectly! Beautiful work my friend!

Tini A. said...

S * U * P * E * R card --- very nice design!
Hugs Tini

Sherry Kushibab said...

Love the 'steam' coming from the teapot and the sweet little tablecloth...such darling details.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the look of this wonderful card...that tablecloth set for tea is so sweet! TFS Geri!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is fantastic, Geri! I love the little Victorian tea you've set out. And the steam coming from the pot is genius!!

Jnett's Place said...

What a great card and the lace tablecloth puts it over the top.

Lois said...

The coloring on your teapot and cups is wonderful, and the napkin is a great idea. I love the "steam" coming from the pot. Very nicely done, Geri.

ButterflyEars said...

Geri, your card makes me feel like I'm walking into a perfectly set table ready for a tea party.
FABULOUS!!and so beautiful....

Neva said...

OMGosh Geri, love the color on just the edges, so fantastic, great job

Lynn McAuley said...

What an exquisite beauty!! Love that stitched on lace and steamy pearls!!
Your card is awesome, Geri!

Auntie Em said...

WOW!!! Love the stitching and lace and the pearl steam! Awesome embellishments! Beautiful card!!!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh what a fabulous scene! Beautifully coloured, love all the embellishments, and the 2 cup idea!

Judy W. said...

Very creative! Love the way you designed a table for your lovely teapot and cups! Beautiful work!

Heather B said...

The doily is so cool! Beautiful card!

E. Marie said...

These cards just keep getting better. This is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. I can't say enough about your gorgeous card.

mariko said...

I love how you used pearls for the steam! The card is so pretty!

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Geri--this card is wonderful!!! I love everything about it! Whoever gets this one will be a very lucky woman! Just beautiful! TFS

Gloria said...

Oh so creative. I this is a great card!

Roxie said...

Such a nice card, I like the table cloth and the pearl steam.

Becky said...

This is stunning Geri. Love the coloring of this tea set and I love how you did the table cloth and the pearl steam is just so creative. I am going to copy this one :) :).

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a sweet and beautiful card. I love the steam of pearls coming from the spout of the teapot. Lovely coloring. Very pretty tea stamp set.

Selma said...

I missed this post and this card is a real beauty. Love how you colored the teapot and cups. Beautiful card Geri.