Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GKD Release of Dino-Mite!!

Good evening!! I'm so excited to GD for Theresa's new set being released tonight!!
"DINO-MITE" Illustrated by Theresa Momber and produced by Gina K. Designs. I love this cute, adorable set!!




Here is a Kleenex box cover, you just pop it over a Kleenex box. I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile and here is where I found the info on making them. Very easy



I made two of the same for each side. Here is one side.



Here is the other side.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Dino-Mite by GKD
Ink: Memento- black
Colored with Copic's
Nestabilities
Score-Pal, ribbon
DP is Basic Grey and CS is GKD
Border folder is Cuttlebug

The big release party is going on over at STAMP TV and you are invited to join in the fun!!! See more samples of this set and other sets being released and available tonight!!! Hope to see you there!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

SQUEAL!!! This is such a darling set! Your card and tissue cover will make someone out there dizzy with delight! Oh my goodness, Geri - these are wonderful! I can't imagine what a rush it would be to GD for ANYone at GKD, much less your own beautiful daughter! Hugs, dear friend - beautifully done!

Betty Benton said...

How cute with the dinosaurs! Your coloring is fantastic. I remember reading about how to make the tissue box covers while I was in Mexico -- haven't done one yet though!

craftieodmae said...

This is adorable!!! Wouldn't this be fantastic for a boy's room or fix his book bag? Congrats on GD for Theresa!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I was at the release last night when you posted these beauties, Geri! I fiured my comment would get lost, so I saved it for here. Wow, wow, wow! These are awesome. the dino duo look like they are out for a jog! Hee hee....that's where I should be.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! I have to say the images are way fun! Super cute design on the Kleenex box!

Pat Jandacek said...

The tissue box covers just bowl me over every time I see one. I did make a Christmas one as a hostess gift but haven't done any for myself yet! Yours is terrific!! What does GD mean?

Virgo5 said...

Wow, love these, great colours and colouring! The first card made me laugh, how cute!