Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Autumn Blessings

Hi there!! How you all doing? I have been playing around with my stamps and made this card for Vicki's sketch challenge over at Stamp TV.
The stamp set I used is Theresa Mombers new set " Fanciful Fall by GKD. The DP is Basic Grey and ribbon is from Mark's Finest Papers. I stamped the tree in black memento and added white gel pen to highlight. I used a small flower punch and added a half pearl. The sponging around the tree is Memento in Cantaloupe and Tangelo. The die cut is Spellbinders.


I really need to clean up this mess in my stamping area as I can't find a thing!!! But first I off to see what you all have been up to!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Your card is beautiful Geri ---- Love the shading!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Geri, I think Theresa has outdone even herself! This is probably the prettiest tree I've ever seen! Your card is simply gorgeous - thanks for sharing!