Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hang in There Little Buddie!

Hello! How's everybody??? I have a card for Vicki's sketch challenge over at STV. Oh, this was a great sketch to do. I used Theresa Momber's new set "Hang in There!" from Gina K. Designs.
It was okay to flip the sketch so I flipped it up.
I used copic's to color the image and memento for the sponging. (London Fog, canaloupe and new sprout. The DP is from Michaels and card stock is Gina K. Designs. The little frog is a punch, I have had this for years. I punched him out on Creme de menthe and colored him with a green marker. I then put little black dots on his back, any frog would be proud of!!



Here is a closeup and you click on the card for an even larger view.


We are having leftovers for dinner tonight so more stamping time for me, Yippie!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.:)

7 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fantastic, Geri! Great sketch and I love the image (of course!). You've colored this so beautifully, too ... esp. the background!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your coloring is so amazing GF! Outstanding.... You are just so talented! Love your card!

Patti J said...

Perfection! This is fabulous - love your coloring girl - it is SO good! Thanks for sharing!!! You are such an inspiration to me!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow -you rocked this sketch!!!! and that tiny frog punch is tooo cute...love it!

dee marie said...

Hi Geri! Great interpretation of the sketch and your coloring is fab! That little froggy you added is too cute! Thanks for your comments over on my blog! Have a super day :)

craftieodmae said...

This is jaw dropping gorgeous! You rock!

CraftieConnie said...

Fabulous coloring as always, Geri!Love your embellishment!