Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunny day's

Hello! Not to much happening around here. I did clean my stamping area and have kept it way for two days now. Wow, any guesses on how much longer that last! LOL.
I made this card for two challenges.
Gina's challenge over at Stamp TV, an inspiration challenge out in the gardens.
This is also for the sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems.


The stamp image is from Nina Brackett's " Lovely Shelf " by Gina K. Designs. I love this set , it has so many lovely images in it. The image is colored with colored pencils , the DP is from Cosmo Cricket and card stock is all Gina K.
Well it has been a long and thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is beautiful! I love the embossing, colors, imagae and your coloring is over the top!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Mom, I love it!!!! Great colors, coloring and sponging. Now can you come clean up my room I keep getting lost in here with all of the mess!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! The dry embossing is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just plain gorgeous! I love your embossing..... so pretty!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo pretty ... love the texture!