Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Merry Moose-mas

Good morning! Two more days until Christmas and I hope all is well with you!
My card here is for a sketch challenge over at TMITA using Nina May's digital image.
Isn't it the cutest! This is going to be my last Christmas card this year.

I'm wishing for you, the best holiday season and a safe and healthy new year!!
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...Geri - best wishes to you and your family as well. Give both of your beautiful, kind, and amazingly talented baby girls a hug from me! Your card is perfect! Love the scalloped edges, and the traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for participating on this most busy of weeks! Merry Christmas, dear friend!

Saskia said...

Oooh.... so cute and beautiful!!

Maybe you can enter Rosie-D's Challenge. We have a 'Rudolph'-theme... and a great prize! :)

Sweet greetings, Saskia

craftieodmae said...

You have done an awesome job! I love the scalloped edges and the way you shaded in, love the dp, thanks for joining us at TMITA this week. Hope to see you next week also! Merry Christmas to you & yours!
Hugs Olga

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable Geri! You rocked the sketch! Your coloring is perfect and I love your sponging! Have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA! Hope to see you next week!
Hugs
Patti

Nilla said...

Adorable card with great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this Christmas week! Hugs Nilla

Payne Holler Cards said...

this moose is soooo cute! love your layout!!!

Nina said...

Geri beautiful card and I love the colors you chose! Your inking around the edges is so soft and so beautiful and really adds to the overall card! you really did just a wonderful job on this sketch and the overall card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this busy week over at TMITA, hope to see you next week again!

Paper Cupcakes