Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Untitled Hop

Hello! I made a card for Gina's Member Hop for this month's newly released stamps.
I used Theresa's set "Life is Good" by Gina K. Designs.


I colored the the train with copic's and sponged the sky.
The card stock is from Gina K. Designs .
For more inspirations on this set and other newly released stamps, click on the names in Mr. Linky in Gina's Blog here.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beautiful creation from our creative diva Geri! Gorgeous GF!

Scrapacat said...

Wow! LOVE the background you created for this perfect image. Must go catch my breath!
~ky

Betty N said...

This is really beautiful! Love your coloring and sponging!

Janice M said...

beautiful card!! Love your coloring and sponging!

Kay S said...

Geri - your card is absolutely gorgeous! The coloring, sponging, color combo -- it's all perfect!

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! can almost hear the whistle blow!

jbuffan said...

Geri,
Do you ever or would you consider selling a duplicate of this card?
A very dear friend of mine is an avid train collector, belongs to many local and national train "clubs" so to speak, and has been building and collecting huge train set ups since he was 6yrs old.
I would LOVE to send him this card as a Thank You card. He has helped me so much over this last year and it would mean the world to him.
I will hope for a response and will watch your blog.
Fantastic work on this one.
Beth