Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas lights

Good morning!! Hope you are more organized than me! I decided to share a few photo's with you as I have not been posting much lately! I let too much slide and now I'm trying to catch up. LOL
Anyhow, here in this first photo (best I could get) is lights under the snow it really is pretty.
The other two photo's are of my banister with and without lights on. I was going to show you my tree but I can't find my ornaments !! The tree is up and the lights are on but poor thing has not an ornament!! I will try and find them today. Sometime in the future I will take a picture of my stamping area if I can get it cleaned up!!





Have a great day and thanks for coming by.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Love your bannister! Can't wait to see your tree and your craft area! I need to snap some pics of mine too! Thanks for sharing!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I want a banister... I'm so jealous! Looks gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the lights in your banister! so festive...cracking me up about your ornaments! one year I didnt get any ornaments on my tree so told DD's that as they "cleaned" the livingroom, anything small and shiny just stick in the tree! and they DID! we had pens, hair bows, they hung cups!,scissors, tape, etc.. one of them thought she was funny and poked hole in phone bill and stuck it on tree! to this day we laugh about that one! once the lights were on - it was all good !!! miss seeing your beautiful creations!!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this looks very pretty, Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the decor...we are in the same boat...tree is up but no ornaments yet and I have not lost mine...just too busy. Finally wrapped some blue and gold ribbon around it and told my DH it was a Hanukkah bush for him this year. But will get decorations on soon. At least when Hannukkah ends.