Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Blast from the Past Glitter Challenge!

Hello! I have a new card for Selma's blast from the past challenge over at Stamp TV. We are to use colored glitter on our card. Gina has a tutorial video on it here.



Here is a closeup.

I usually have to be careful around glitter as I get carried away and get it everywhere. But after watching Gina's video I seem to have better control!! Some of the supplies I used are : The owl is from Asela Hopkins set " Framed Friends" and Gina's "Holiday Hospitality" for the sentiment. Glitter, quickie glue and the dp background is " Me and my big ideas". Image was colored with copic's.
Thanks for stopping in and have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

What a fun card Geri! Even me with my fear of glitter, loves it!