Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Blast from the Past Challenge

Hello, I have another challenge card to share with you, this is for Selma's "Blast from the Past" Friday's challenge over at Stamp TV. Selma has selected a video from Gina's tutorial archives called partial embossing using the cuttlebug.

The card I made here is from Theresa Momber's newly released set called " Life is Good" from Gina K. designs. Wait tell you see this wonderful new set, I love it!! She put in the water reflections so all I did was color it then added a little white gel pen and thats it!



If you click on the image you may or may not get a larger view. The image was colored with prisma pencils and OMS. I also used cuttlebug folder and nestabilities and the ribbon is from Gina K. Be sure to check out Selma and Brenda's wonderful samples for this challenge at Stamp TV.
Thanks for stopping in and have a good day!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh this sounds like fun! Your card is as always fantastic! I love that stamp and Theresa must be so proud at what you have done with it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You've created one beautiful scene! I love how you used the gel pen! Creative genius!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this just pops off the page! love the colors you used!!! this stamp set is awesome!! beautiful card...love it!!!