Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arranged for You!

Good morning! I did this card last night. It is a digital image from TMITA. Illustrated by Nina.
Yesterday some of my good friends who are on the design team over there had the most gorgeous cards they have done with this wonderful image, I had to give it a try. In this challenge we are to glitz it up! I used glitter on the lemons.




Some of the supplies used: Ribbon, nestabilities, punch,Basic Grey DP, copic's and sponged Creamy Carmel from SU.

The challenge just started so plenty of time if you want to get into the challenge. Here is the link to TMITA Blog.
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh wow Geri, this card is gorgeous! Your colouring of the image is stunning and I love the paper you have used on your back panel! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in with this weeks TMITA challenge!
Hugs, Danielle

Patti J said...

Wowzers Geri - this is sheer perfection! Nina will be thrilled when she sees what you have done with her image!!! Absolutely beautiful, my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Geri.... you did an awesome job! Love how you did the lemons! Your lily is gorgeous! You rock GF!Thanks for playing with us at TMITA!

Nilla said...

This is absloute gorgeous, love all about it! Well done! Thanks for joining us this week! Hugs Nilla TMITA Team

Selma said...

I'm speechless Geri. This is so gorgeous. You always amaze me with your talent. The colors are beautiful and of course your coloring is perfect. The background paper is also perfect for the image. I agree that Nina is going to love what you have done with her image. Thanks for joining us in this challenge. Hope we see lots more of your work here on TMITA.

craftieodmae said...

This is over the top gorgeous!!! You have doen Nina proud! She will flip when she sees this, well done GF! Thanks for playing at TMITA!

Theresa's Studio said...

Saw your card over at TMITA...it is just beautiful! The colors and paper are just great. I was going to do the challenge but yours is so awesome, I would be too ashamed to try after seeing yours. Ha!

Jennie said...

This is just beautiful Geri! Love the coloring and the dp you used. Just so very pretty!

Nina said...

Geri, this is just beautiful! love your lily you did a really nice job on that and I love the paper and the overall design is just perfect for this image and it is set off byt that lovely bow and I LOVE that ribbon color! Thanks for joining us this week over at TMITA!~