Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Red Bird

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great. I made this card today for Gina's technique challenge over at stamp TV. We are to use glaze on our card. I used a sakura clear glaze pen.
I used Asela Hopkins set "First Christmas" from Gina K Designs. This is the set I won on the monthly challenge for October.
I also used Gina K set " Winter Foliage"
Supplies : Sakura clear glaze pen
Basic Grey DP
Gina K pure luxury card stock in cranberry tart and All spruced up.
buttons from Ginas store
Stickles
Glitter
I really didn't like the title for this , I just couldn't think of anything fantastic. lol
Take care and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Geri the coloring on this one makes the bird look so real, and look at the snow on him! Perfect!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Geri! Love the layout of this card and the Herringbone folder with the dp. Fantastic :o)