Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas Holly

Hi, we are having a beautiful fall day here, it did drop down into the twenties last night. We are expecting rain tomorrow though. Yesterday, my DH and I spent most all day in the yard getting ready for winter.
Today I made a card for Cindy's color challenge over at stamp TV. I just love the challenges there.
The stamp set I used is Theresa Momber's " Very Merry Christmas" from Gina K. Designs.
In this challenge we are to use blue, green and yellow.
I used Gina K. pure luxury " All spruced Up and Sweet Corn.
Su Night of Navy
The button and the ribbon is from Gina K.
The DP is from Memory Box.
I used copic's for coloring and went over that with Sakura Glaze pen to give it a shine.
Nestiabilities.
Hope your day is wonderful and thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beauty Geri! Your colors are perfectly matched to your image!I think I better get that set! LOL! Thanks for the heads up on flower soft!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, wonderful coloring!

enjoy *~*

Jennie said...

This is a real beauty Geri! Love the coloring on this!