Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Year of Leaves!


Good evening! Wow can you believe how fast this month went? This my final week with Melanie Muenchinger! I so enjoyed working with her and this fantastic set "A Year of Leaves" I'm kinda sad for it to be over. I still have lots of ideas for this set.

Some info on my cards starting with the top card.
No coloring on this card other I did some sponging around the top edges. The leaf is stamped on "All about Autumn" digital DP from Gina K. Designs. Then I cut it out, so easy. The punch is by Friskers and the card stock is from Gina K. pure luxury pumpkin spice and black and white. The ribbon is from a craft store in Oregon . Nestabilities and MS punch.

The bottom card is another wreath of acorns I did. I colored the acorns with copic's and cut them out.I made a ring of card stock and arranged the acorns around it. The cord is from Gina K. The card stock is Gina's digital "All bout Autumn" and SU. I added self adhesive pearls.
If you haven't been to Melanie's blog she has posted some more of my cards.
A huge thank you! Melanie!

Thanks for visiting my blog and do come on back.

7 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

These both are just gorgeous Geri! You really outdid yourself this month!! Such awesome creatifity you have! I really LOVE that acorn wreath, looks so real but in miniature! LOL!

craftieodmae said...

Geri I always enjoy looking at your cards so much! Fantastic!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Geri your style is so awesome! I love your cards! Great month of inspiration!

Theresa Momber said...

These are gorgeous, Mom! Great job!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Your cards were stunning - just because the month is over (sad face) that doesnt mean I dont want to see all those ideas you have floating around...:)))...keep ' em coming..

Melanie said...

woo hoo! I love how your framed up that one leaf and that cute litle leaf border! Your other wreath is as pretty as the first! thank you, Geri, hugs! :)

Donna Baker said...

beautiful! I ADORE the acorn wreath!!