Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy weekend! Hope you all are having a great one, DH had to work so I'm spending my time stamping. Here is a card I did using 3 sets from Gina K designs. This is for a challenge over at Stamptv hosted by Tina. It is a sketch challenge and the winner gets a choice of a stamp set! Stamptv has a lot of great challenges with great prizes! The leaves are from Melanie Muenchinger set " A Year of Leaves".
The pumpkins are from Gina K "Signs of Autumn"
The sentiment is from Theresa's set "Autumn Beauty".
I used nestabilities for the background scene I sponged that in. The ribbon and paper is all from Gina K. designs.
I used a black memento marker to draw the faces on the pumpkins and colored with copic's.
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous Geri, but then I love all your beautiful cards!

Jennie said...

Love this card Geri! The pumpkin faces are adorable...such a perfect fall card. Love your take design from the sketch, I haven't tried that one yet. Yours is PERFECT!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my! besides those pumpkin faces (which is one of those "now why didnt I think of that!!")and which I plan on copying...I'm eyeballing your sponged sky...very nice!!!
Have a great weekend -I love being off Monday!

Selma said...

I think I must always say the same thing when I see your cards Geri. This is another fabulous one. I drew some faces on some pumpkins but they are not nearly as cute as yours. Super cute card!!!

Melanie said...

woo hoo, I love it!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Way to use all those different sets, Geri! Such a cute autumn card!