Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My old friend

Hi, everyone I have a new post and I didn't mean for it to be so big I just get carried away, like I was supposed to have gone to the store and the bank !!! But there's still time! The stamps I used are from Gina K. Designs," Tree Silhouettes" and " The Journey".The pick-up is colored with copic's and cut out.I used a mask in the background and sponged the sky and the foreground. Then stamped the tree's in black memento ink. The dp is Basic grey. Off to thew store. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Selma said...

Oh wow Geri. I am always amazed at all the beautiful ideas you have. This is just fabulous. I love looking at all your cards.