Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

How many bugs in my card?


Good afternoon! I have another challenge card to show you, the one on top is the front of the card and the one under is the inside. This is for potluck Friday challenge hosted by Melanie on Stamptv and was this a fun one. We were to stamp our image and color it on DP. I choose Nina Brackett's "Bug me anytime" from Gina K. Designs. The DP is Sugared by Basic Grey and I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to place my bugs on the paper and colored them with copics. I also stamps the tulips and the leaves and cut them out. The tulips are popped up on dimensionals.
The copics I used are R20,YG95, YR24 and E09. So did you find all my bugs?
Have a great day!!

No comments: