Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finding Peace

Another hot one folks! It is so hot in Redding Ca. they have set up cooling stations. I hope if it's hot where your at that you are able to keep cool! I have a new card to show you, I cased a card of Theresa's . I just loved this card and decided to make my own. The stamp set is from Theresa'a "Happy Camper" and Gina's "Winter Foliage" both are available at Gina K. Designs.
You can see Theresa's card here, which she also has tips on some ways to use her set.
My card is sponged with So Saffron and Creamy Carmel, I then stamped the foliage (Gina's) with black memento and a little sponging of green on the branches. I stamped the lantern and sign , colored and cut them out.. The layering paper is from Gina's free digital paper "The great outdoors". I rounded the corners and added self adhesive nail heads.
The things I changed on my card is I used a different stamp ( the sign instead of the tent) changed the layering and added nail nail heads.
Have a good one.

2 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ger! Your coloring is so impressive!

craftieodmae said...

great card Geri! This is one to be very proud of!