Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Many blessings

Well, I really do have many blessings and I'm very thankful! This stamp set is from Asela Hopkins called " Friendship's Garden" I made this for the challenge over at stamptv. I just got this recently and the first time using the calla lily and I stamped the image three times with black memento ink on Gina K. designs pure luxury paper, then stamped again three times on scrap paper and cut that out. I colored the image with copic's I used the cut out pieces to make a mask. Then colored the add on. Leaving the mask on , I sponged all around the image with so saffron. The brads are basic grey as well the dp. Hope you are having a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is so beautiful Geri. I really like the three flowers in the pot.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA! Soooooooooo pretty!