Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Taking Flight!


Hi Everyone, I did this card for stamptv challenge . We are to use rubber bands on our cards like for backgrounds or even on our stamps . I used a stamping block. I inked it with su chocolate chip, so saffon and creamy Carmel. The stamp set is from Gina K Designs called Take Flight.
Paper I used is creamy Carmel and chocolate chip. The butterfly is colored with copics.
Hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this came out fantastic! Love the butterfly, the color combination, airy-ding!

LOLOL, you should see mine! You should, but you can't ... I trashed it! Rubber-band stamping does not appear to be one of my strong-suits. I'm adding that to my rather long list of "can'ts" right now ...