Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BEEN AWHILE!

Hi
It's been awhile since I have made a card or posted anything. I got this gorgeous stamp set by Theresa Momber  for Christmas and just had to give it a try. I have really missed this and all of you my friends.
Hope to be back to stamping more and visiting your blogs. The set is THE WETLANDS by Theresa Momber illustrator for Gina K. Designs at Stamp TV
I colored the duck with colored pencils and blended it out with OMS.




Hope to be back soon!




5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

An awesome rendition of the wonderful stamp image. I love how you colored it. Welcome back!

Vicki Dutcher said...

FABULOUS to see your beautifully colored cards again! I have missed you :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So happy to see you posting again Gerri. Your coloring is always so special. You have been missed!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully colored- love the detail you achieved with pencils.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nice to see you and this lovely card. Happy 2016!