Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!

Hi there!
 Today, the design team for Repeat Impressions, the Rock Stars, have joined together
with a special hop for Wendy's Birthday!

When Wendy Wyman was just 4 years old, she announced that she was going to be an artist when she grew up.  Many years, and many sketchbooks later, she had earned a BFA in Graphic Design. 

For the next 11 years found Wendy working in advertising, freelancing, and ran a printing company. 

And then it happened...Wendy's mom became a stamping addict, and the rest was history!  It was Wendy's mom's encouragement that led her to turn her illustrations into fine art rubber stamps.

Wendy's husband, Bill, was also looking for a career change, and jumped at the idea of learning a new skill.  

And so....in 1996, Wendy Wyman, and her husband Bill Welsh established Repeat Impressions Stamps.  Each stamp is designed by Wendy, and manufactured by Bill in their home workshop!


 We all created ATC's for Wendy. They were mailed to Cheri, one of our Rock Stars, who has created a wonderful album for them, and sent them on to Wendy.


Please hop along to see what uber-fabulous projects my fellow Rock Stars have created
for Wendy!



Here are my ATC's for Wendy:










Stamps used are Repeat Impressions: "Wine" #9507 and "Cheers" #9509
"Palm Tree Silhouette" #2414 and "Follow..." #2808
"I Love Cats" #8213 and "Cat Beauty" 8205

Thanks for hopping with us!  If you have a minute, please go to the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built, and leave Wendy a bit of Birthday love!!!

Wendy, you are one of the sweetest, and most generous people we know.
As a 'boss', rarely do we find ourselves on a team that is more professionally run,
or more organized!  You are so understanding of our personal issues, and it's a joy to work with you and your products!

We want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
We look up to, admire and respect you.
May your day today be filled with love and laughter!

And remember....the more candles you have, the bigger the wish you are allowed!

P.S.

Sorry I haven't been posting any cards for the last few months  due to having health issues. I have RA and it really has made it difficult to stamp. Hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of card making real soon. I really miss it.

16 comments:

Cheri said...

Absoutely incredible, my friend! Your art always leaves me breathless. I'm sorry to hear about your RA, and I hope you begin feeling better soon.

Patti J said...

What beautiful creations, Geri! You nailed it with the cat! Thanks so much for joining us today in our hop! Hugs...!

Deonna Bemish said...

Wow Geri! I love your ATC's! Stunning!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- Amazing coloring and I am so glad to see your work again! Miss you!

Karen Hasheck said...

Fun ATCs! I am sure Wendy loved them! Glad you joined us and hope your health improves so you can get back to doing what you love.

Unknown said...

Hmm… wine, beach (Aruba?), and cats. Yup, I think you know me pretty well, Geri! ;-) As always your coloring is phenomenal. What a gorgeous collection of ATCs! So thrilled you rejoined us for this hop! Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes. You rock!! Sure hope you are feeling better soon so that you can get back to creating more of your amazing cards!
Hugs,
Wendy
Repeat Impressions

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Gorgeous works of art! Sorry to hear you have RA. I had a friend that had that and I know how painful it was for her.

Kathy S said...

My jaw is on the table looking at these stunning ATC's. I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to work with you on the RI team - I would have really enjoyed seeing your work. These are just spectacular. The sunset scene is a work of art. Wow.

Brenda said...

Fabulous ATC's mom!!! Your coloring as always is amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome ATC's fabulous coloring sorry to read about your RA that is awful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your ATC designs. Such pretty little canvases and so well colored too.

Olga said...

thee are absolutely gorgeous!!

joy said...

You really are spot on with Wendy making your ATCs with wine, Aruba and cats! Great job! All of these are wonderful!

Becky said...

Good to see you Gerri! :)
Awesome ATC designs.

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Beautiful designs. Sorry to hear about your RA. Glad to see you're back posting - I've missed you.

Shirley said...

Geri, thanks for sharing that wonderful story of how she really lives her dream!! Each ATC is gorgeous and I bet really is a part of her story too! Your art is always gorgeous and inspiring!!