Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at RI

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I sure hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.


 Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!! 






Images: "Winter's Eve" #3805-W and "Coolest Christmas" #8803-W, images provided by Repeat Impressions. 



Be sure to check the rest of the teams blogs for some great inspiration.


Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day.


8 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, This is a delightful card with a soothing touch. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Becky said...

Beautiful!
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. Sending Hugs & blessings :).

Selma said...

This is beautiful Geri. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card -- Merry Christmas to you and your's!! Enjoy the day~

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. Merry Christmas.

Carol L said...

I love the colors and especially that whimsical little sparkly tree! Thanks for visiting my blog and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- Thus is a beauty, and I wish you a very Merry!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How sweet to see you pop over to my blog! Merry Christmas, Geri! This card is just beautiful!