Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What If Wednesday - Sketch Challenge at RI

 Hi there!

 Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!! 




The Repeat Impressions stamps used for this card are " Twig Snowman" #20003-W and " It's Beginning..." #3203-W





I hope you can stop by the other rock stars and see their beautiful creations.


Hope your day is great and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- what a great card! So cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and I love that sentiment. Now I will be singing that song all day! LOL

Becky said...

This is adorable Geri!