Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Feeling Frosty Challenge

Hi there! Hope you are staying dry and warm! We have had a lot of rain this week, no snow YET! So far I'm not missing it at all. They are saying we may get some by Wednesday.  Now about my card, I just love snowmen and this image is so adorable, I just had to play in this challenge that Art Impressions is having, "Feeling Frosty" challenge. The image is from Art Impressions "Warm Your Heart". 
I colored the image with Copic's and fussy cut around him. The very background snow is Bic Wite-Out, Sizzix embossing folder and the larger snowflakes are some stickers I had.




Have a great day and thanks for stopping , I will be back tomorrow with my POTW for Repeat Impressions.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

What a cute card, love the sketch and adorable stamp!

Sharon Caudle said...

Geri, this is really beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining our Feeling Frosty challenge at Art Impressions!! LOVE your card!!
hugs, Sharon

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another cute and adorable card. Great layout!