Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Designer's Choice Challenge- "Ring In The New Year!"

Hi There! My last post for this year, wow, the year sure did go by fast. I would like to thank all of you for sharing this last year with me. I love seeing all of your creations and reading your wonderful comments that means a lot! Looking forward to the new year and lots of creativity!!

My good friend Cheri is hosting this weeks DCC challenge and is asking us to make a card or project with the theme of " RING IN THE NEW YEAR!" Hope you can join us in this fun challenge. You can find all the info at Repeat Impressions blog " The House That Stamps Built".




Images: "Wine Glass" #9503-L and "Happy New Year" #3805-W by Repeat Impressions.





Be sure to check out the rest of the teams wonderful creations as they are sure to inspire you.



CHEERS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Fantastic coloring with this one Geri, but then again that is nothing different for you. I've always admired your coloring and designs for your cards. I can see the bubbles coming out of the glasses. Beautiful! Happy New Year to you and your family, Geri.

Olga said...

Absolutley gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

It's been a fabulous year with you and your blog eye candy. It is ALWAYS a treat to pop over and see your amazing cards. I am looking forward to 2015 and seeing what you create!! Today's card is totally awesome!!

Theresa said...

Beautiful Bubbly! Looks good enough to sip.
Happy New Year!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Amazing coloring! Happy New Year to you, Geri.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Happy New Year to you too! And, those glasses of bubbly are colored fantastically.

Cheri said...

Another show stopper, Geri.

What a joy it has been creating with you on the Rock Stars. Your talent is amazing! May all good things be yours in 2015, my dear friend.

Becky said...

Fabulous card Geri.. Have a Happy New Year.. hugs :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GF It just dawned on me I haven't seen any beautiful creation s lately so I popped over and see you haven't created anything! Are you done stamping?