Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DCC Challenge- Anything But A Card

Hi there!  Oops!!!! I forgot to upload my post! Sorry about that, better late than never! Anyway I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! How about a great Challenge??? Repeat Impressions DCC challenge this week is being Hosted by Deonna, Anything But A Card. Hope you can join us, we would love to see your ideas, you can find all the info here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

I made some tags or can can be used as ornaments. I started out using the "Moose Snow Globe" #8902. After stamping it on white card stock I cut out the globe part and added some color then stamped the "Ornament Frame" cut out the hanger part and glued it to the globe. Then added some glitter. The other tag is the "Ornament Frame" #3814-W. for this I masked off the lower part for snow and the sun then sponged in with blue Memento ink then added the "Sleigh Ride Silhouette #2112-W.





Be sure to check the rest of the teams gorgeous creations.



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Just fabulous. I love both of these scenes. Peaceful and fun all at the same time. Love that ribbon also. Enjoy your day.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are beautiful ornaments Geri. Definitely worth the wait!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so beautiful! I just love your tag ornaments.

Becky said...

wow, these are stunning Geri!