Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DCC Challenge- Inspiration!

Hi there! Well I'm already behind on Christmas cards, how about you? This week I'm  hosting the DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions. I found  this gorgeous photo in craft ideas on Pinterest.
So my challenge for you to make a card or project using this photo as inspiration . Hope you can play along and maybe even win a prize. All the info can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.







For my card I was inspiried by the ornament and colors. I used this lovely stamp image and sentiment by Repeat Impressions colored with Copic's . "Ornament Frame" #3814-W and the sentiment is "May All Your Dreams..." #423-W.  The glitter strips are score tape with glitter on it. Sorry my photo didn't show the glitter very well. It is very sparkly.





For more awesome inspiration, check the rest of the teams amazing cards!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Geri this is so beautiful. Outstanding coloring on those ornaments and I love the glittered stripes also. Sorry I hadn't been around to comment for quite a long time, had a bad summer with one medical problem after another, all starting with Lyme Disease which we didn't know I had until one month ago. I'm back now so I don't have to miss any of your gorgeous creations. Wishing you a great week.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and love the coloring on the ornaments and love the sentiment you used.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri, these ornaments look like the "real" ones. The shading is beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Those tree baubles look like the real thing. Your talents at coloring are super amazing my friend! Love the card design too.