Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

DCC Challenge - Give Thanks!


Hi there!   Are you ready for another fun challenge? Time for Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge, this weekly my super talented friend Patti J is hosting and has ask us to make a card or project with the theme of "Give Thanks Sounds like fun doesn't it? We would love for you to join us and you can find all the info  at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.


For my card I used the emboss resist technique  and Repeat Impressions stamps " Falling Leaves" #3306-W and "For The Beauty" #3213-W. 



For more awesome inspiration check out the rest of the rock stars



Hope you day is great and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and awesome coloring. This is for a sure a Thanksgiving card.

Patti J said...

Absolutely stunning, Geri! I love your little embellishments! Beautifully done, dear friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Great colors and a fantastic Autumn work of art!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great looking card for Fall, Geri!

Becky said...

This is stunning Geri! Awesome colors and coloring. And your small bunch of Autumn flowers are just perfect with this card.