Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas Ornament or Tag

Hi there! Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving! I'm over at my daughter's and we were playing with her stamps as the pie cook!!
Oh, I love some of her beautiful stamps and I just had to play with this gorgeous image "Poinsettia" by Power Poppy. I colored it with Copic's and then cut it out with Spellbinder die. Sponged with Angel Pink by Memento.

Another view with a different background.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a gorgeous ornament and your coloring is over the top. I really like this very much!

Becky said...

Beautiful ornament. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Ellie said...

So pretty! Great details and coloring!

Katie Sims said...

Simply gorgeous! What beautiful coloring and those feathers are so festive and fun! Congratulations on your Power Poppy Peep of the Week honor! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wowzer, Geri, that is just beautiful!