Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"Anything Goes" Blog Hop With Die-Verions and Repeat Impressions

Welcome to the Die-Versions and Repeat Impressions Blog Hop! We hope you are ready for some great inspiration - our theme is 'Anything Goes', and what awesome creations there are to see! And...what's a blog hop without prizes? There will be one lucky winner of a $20 gift card from Repeat Impressions, and one lucky winner for a $20 gift card from Die-Versions! Let's get hopping! You should have arrived here from Emilia van den Heuvel blog. If you didn't, and you'd like to start at the beginning, you can find the entire hop list on the Die-Versions and Repeat Impressions' blogs Be sure to start at the beginning, so you have the maximum chances of winning! The more you comment along the way, the more chances you have of winning! You will have until midnight CST on Saturday, November 15th, to comment. Winners will be announced on the Die-Versions and Repeat Impression blogs on Sunday, November 16th.


For my samples I used this gorgeous Die, provided by Die-Verions "Whispers- "Seasons Greetings Script" Product code: DVW-404". Isn't it pretty? Sure mades a quick and easy card. The beautiful images in all the samples are provided by Repeat Impressions.
Card one: "Poinsettia" #2012-W and the "Pine Branch" #2708-W
Card two: "Snowflakes" #8805
Card three:"Peppermint Candy" #9721-F




For this card I did emboss resist  for the background and did two die cuts with the white and blue card stock, then glued the blue one over the white just slightly over then glued in to the the card.





I used a clear gift box for my box of peppermint candy (not sure where I got these boxes from as I have had them for awhile). Anyway after filling the box I used the die twice once on red  and then again on white card stock.  Next I stamped the candy image using Versa Mark and red ink and clear embossing powder randomly on the white card stock. After removing the die it from the card stock I replaced the red for the white and glued it to the box.





Here is other view, sorry these photo's didn't do this justice.



We hope that we have inspired you to be creative, and that you'll do a bit of shopping at the Die-Versions and Repeat Impressions' websites!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Your next stop on the hop is Lisa Fish



38 comments:

Patti J said...

Geri, your creativity knows no bounds! These are beautiful, and I am totally loving that candy box - what a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Lori Kobular said...

Geri ~ Your cards are beautiful!! I love that you made one a shaker box card!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a beautiful showcase of the sentiment die
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Theresa said...

Love all 3 of your projects, Geri! Just love that Script die....looks so quick and easy to create beautiful cards. Great candy box>

vinita jain said...

3 creations with one die, stunning!!! I love that script die with detailing work and your gift box is totally awesome!!!

Cheri said...

You simply rock, Geri! I absolutely am in awe of the cards and your incredible candy box! Stunning, each and every one of them. Hugs.

Melissa Cash said...

Wow, wow and wow! Geri, you out did yourself. All of your cards are gorgeous! I really like the candy box too! I think that would make a great class project :) Can I borrow your idea?

Donna said...

These are gorgeous, I have this die so my mind is spinning with ideas, thanks!

DJreflections said...

Very nice cards and candy box! The die for the sentiment is so pretty!!

Connie Rucker said...

this is so delicate and I love the way you used it in the cut out card. Definitely going on my gotta have list.

Connie Rucker said...

Wow! So delicate! Definitely going on the Gotta have list.

Olga said...

all of these are absolutely beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

All of your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you used the Season's Greetings die!! Each project is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Iris said...

Super cute and colorful - love the clean, crisp look.
isoscia at aol dot com

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous projects. Of course the candy box is my favorite! How creative with that die! Thanks for sharing!

Ina Good said...

Seasons Greetings! Love die candy box and cards!

Anne Temple said...

All of your projects are fabulous! Love the candy box.

Laurie B. said...

all three projects are so beautiful. the candy box is very creative

Jean Bullock said...

I am crazy about snowflakes and poinsettias. Your cards made my eyes very happy tonight. Your candy box did too. Well done.

Cynthia said...

Three great uses of this sentiment die. I love them.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful designs,Geri. The candy stamp looks so cute with the on the box.

saraskid said...

I love all of your cards! The background are especially creative!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are awesome, Geri! Your first one is my favorite!

Dee said...

great cards. love the script die. thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

Beautifully done...love them all and what wonderful use of the script dies..very inspiring!! The poinsettias are gorgeous as well!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love This - how creative and love the Seasons Greetings die, the candy box is darling.

Becky said...

wow... These are awesome. I love that Script.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun to see YOU use dies! You rock at those as much as your coloring!! That candy box Season Greetings looks AMAZING!

Anke said...

I love your projects, especially the candybox with the nice stamp!

Mynn xx said...

Geri...WOW. These are all absolutely STUNNING! LOVE the cards, but that box is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Love, Love, Love all three of these - couldn't even pick a favorite. Perfect use of the die & "coordinating" stamps. Really wonderful ideas!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you for sharing 3 different ways to use this one die-cut. All are fantastic.

Cheryl S. said...

Beautiful work. I am loving these stamps and coordinating dies.

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful cards and great project.

Unknown said...

Wow, Geri you really rocked that die! All your pieces are simply gorgeous!! And that candy box is super clever. Fabulous job! Thank you for all your hard work and the inspiration!
Wendy
Repeat Impressions

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely stunning card designs. Sorry I am so late responding but life got in the way this week.

Di said...

The Seasons Greeting die cuts beautifully. You've done a great job....I especially like the candy box.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards with lovely stamps and dies! Love that gorgeous sentiment die.... such an elegant font!