Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! 
Time for Repeat Impressions "What If Wednesday" sketch challenge! Every other week Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and we would love to have you join us, all the info on playing along can be found at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built. This great sketch was provided by Wendy. Thanks Wendy!! 







I flipped the sketch and used Repeat Impressions stamps to create my card.
"Wine For Two" #9507-P this is from the Wine Time Series and the border was created
using " Grapevine Border" #1504-W, I love both of these stamps, they are so fun to color.

Click on the photo for a better view of my card.


Check out the rest of the rockstars for more inspiration using this sketch. 


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

Olga said...

I love it, the border is fantastic and just makes the card!!!!

Theresa said...

Love the cork background. Great design!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is gorgeous, Geri. Great card to give with a bottle? I am thinking!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and the cork is perfect for a background. I like how you flipped the sketch too!

Becky said...

Awesome job on this sketch Geri, love the images and love how you used the cork.