Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DCC Challenge - Winter

Hello there! Ready for a fun challenge? This week Repeat Impressions DCC is being hosted by our Guest Designer Robin Clendenning and she has ask us to make a card or project with a winter theme.
Sound like fun? Hope you can join us and you may even win a prize. You can find all the info here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used this really sweet image from Repeat Impressions " Snow Work" #4705 and " Snowflakes" #8805. The background was created  by stamping the snowflake image randomly in VersaMark, then embossing it with clear embossing powder. Then sponged over that with blue Memento ink. The snowman image was colored with Copic's and cut out.



The team did  a terrific job and sure to inspire you, check them out here.

Robin ( Guest Designer)
  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Don't you just LOVE a cute snowman? Great card, Geri! I think this guy is so cute, and I love his little hillside - it's perfect! Thanks for inspiring me, as always! Hugs...

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome and such a cute snowman too!

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love the snowflake background.