Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DCC Challenge - Leftovers

Hello there! This week, Repeat Impressions Super Rock Star Joy is hosting the DCC challenge and it's a good one, just use "Leftover's" from what ever is on your desk. Well most of the time I have a lot just laying around waiting for me to run out of space to work in!!! Hope you can join us in this fun challenge and you can find all the info at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used the same papers, paper pack and stamps (plus a few more) I used in our current sketch challenge, you still have time to join in that as well, you can find here.
I decided try something new to me and do a Diamond fold card. It was very easy !! I followed a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers you can find here.

Stamps used in the card are by Repeat Impressions: "Round Pumpkin #2318-W, "Satisfied" #2324-W, "Tall Pumpkin" #2310-W, "Surprised" #2326-W, "Bats" #2308-W   and "Halloween Witch" #817-W.




A few photo's , this is the card closed.









Close-up of the inside.






Be sure to check out the team's awesome cards.



Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week.






4 comments:

Becky said...

What an awesome card Geri. Love the design paper.

Olga said...

Fantastic!!!!! I love the card!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri, This is a wonderful Halloween card and a fabulous fold! Love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic fancy fold card. And, a great way to use leftovers. I am afraid I don't hardly have enough at my crafting area left to do something this wonderful!