Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What If Wednesday? Sketch Challenge at RI

Hello friends!

 Hope everything is going well for you. Here it is Wednesday again, already!!! I had more time when I worked!!! Anyway I hope you are looking for a fun challenge to play. Today is sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions and I hope you can join us as we would love to see your creations and who knows you could win a prize. You can find all the info here at Repeat Impressions blog " The House That Stamps Built". This great sketch has been provided by Wendy, thanks Wendy.




For my card I used this wonderful, got to love image " Bulldog Face" #8124 and " Dogs are not" #8111 both from Repeat Impressions. I used Copic's and then Prisma  pencils.




Check my teammates for some more great inspiration.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

6 comments:

Olga said...

Love it, the sentiment is so true!!!!!

Patti J said...

Great card, Geri! Love that image! Hugs...

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent coloring Geri!

Becky said...

This is fabulous Geri! Beautiful coloring..

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous card, Geri

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card and you colored that dog so beautifully! Looks so realistic!