Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DCC Challenge at RI

Hello! Here it is fall and can you guess what the theme is? Yep, Fall, this week I'm hosting the DCC challenge here at Repeat Impressions, I love this time of the year when the nights are cool and the tree are so vibrant. My neighbor has some pumpkins growing along her walkway and they were the inspiration for my card. Yes, she is very kind and shares with us.
Hope you can join us and play along, would love to see your creations. You can find all the info here at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

The stamps used in this card are "Prize Pumpkin" #514 and "Thank You" #1143 both are by Repeat Impressions.



For more inspirations , check out the rest of the teams gorgeous cards.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



5 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful, love it all!!!!

Mrs. O said...

Lovely, lovely card. I like the soft green paired with that orange pumpkin. The leaves poking from behind the main panel is wonderful!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

That pumpkin is colored beautifully, Geri Adorable card!

Patti J said...

Geri, this is gorgeous! Love it - thanks for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a gorgeous card and yes. pumpkins are a wonderful subject matter for Autumn cards. I love to use them too!