Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!   Are you ready for another fun challenge? Time for Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge, this weekly my super talented friend Patti J is hosting and has ask us to make a card using Black, White and gray. Sounds like fun doesn't it? We would love for you to join us and you can find all the info  at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

I thought the colors would be make a nice Halloween card. The images are from Repeat Impressions " Bats" #2308 and "Halloween Cobweb" #2323.




The team has some awesome cards to inspire you!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






5 comments:

Olga said...

another work of art, love all your cards............

Becky said...

What a fabulous spooky card. :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- a perfect card for Halloween!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A really cool Halloween card. I love that idea!

Cheri said...

Geri, I love how you coordinate RI stamps. You have such an incredible eye for art and design. This is such a perfect example using my color challenge. You rock, my friend!